Eyelash curlers are quite fascinating when it comes to innovative beauty accessories. They give your eyes a brighter, more dramatic look that makes you the center of attention. But there are various types of this accessory on the market, one of them being the heated eyelash curler. We have the best heated eyelash curlers rounded up for you in this article, as well as tips on how to use a heated eyelash curler for an eye-opening, terrific look.
Your Guide to the Best Heated Eyelash Curler: Contents
- 7 Best Heated Eyelash Curlers to Get the Perfect Curl
- How Does Heated Eyelash Curler Work?
- Pros of Using a Heated Eyelash Curler
- Cons of Using a Heated Eyelash Curler
- How to Use a Heated Eyelash Curler
Whether you are a beauty junkie looking for innovation and comfort or a tech enthusiast, these are the best heated eyelash curlers that will never let you down!
1. Japonesque Heated Mini Eyelash Curler
Powered by a triple-A battery, this heated eyelash curler indeed works magic on your eyelashes. It works by lifting your lashes with a gentle heat that helps you get that dramatic look just before you walk out the door. Its design is sleek and compact, making it portable and amazingly handy. Pick it up online at Dermstore!
2. Lash Star Heated Lash Styler
Lash Star is famous for making beauty accessories that are intimidatingly fantastic, and this heated eyelash curler is no exception. It is indeed a beauty to behold, with its design made to be aesthetically perfect and functionally exceptional. It has a USB plug at the bottom for its rechargeable battery, and you can turn it on or off with the button at the middle. There is nothing more beautiful than running this lash curler through your eyelashes. It is available for purchase at Nordstrom.
3. Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb
Long-lasting curls are best achieved when you use this heated eyelash curler. The sleek, wand-style design makes it easy to handle and features the triple-A battery for long-lasting use. The lash comb it comes with gently curls eyelashes from base to tip without crimping or pinching, making it a safe beauty tool. You can buy one on Amazon now.
4. Blinc Heated Lash Curler
Talk about a heated eyelash curler with a difference, and you will have to include Blinc’s innovative lash curler to your wish list. The safe and effective curler distributes heat in seconds and reaches even the tiniest of lashes. With a sleek and compact design, it can easily fit into your makeup bag. Get one for yourself from Dermstore to give it a try!
5. Remington Reveal Lash & Brow Kit, Heated Eyelash Curler and Precision Tweezers with LED Light
Looking at the name alone, this is definitely a must-have for your beauty collection. More so, this heated eyelash curler is perfect for any type of eyelash. What is really lovely about it is that it comes with a tool for your brows too. Remington packages precision tweezers with LED light when you buy the curler. This allows you to work on your brows while curling your lashes, so you get to have curls without suffering any crimp with a shaped eyebrow in tow. Pick it up on Amazon now!
6. Splendid Lash Heated Eyelash Curler
For an affordable price, you can get your face to light up again by giving your eyelashes those curls they deserve. Quick to use and gentle on the lashes, you might not find any heated eyelash curler as safe as this one. The petite comb helps to lift, separate and curl lashes while making sure they do not get pinched or burnt in the process. It is available for purchase at Overstock.
7. Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco Kiss Me Karl Turbo Lashwand Heated Lash Curler
Do you want a limited edition designer heated eyelash curler that has all the great features you crave? If your answer is yes, then you should get this particular heated curler available on Nordstrom. It helps you create wonderfully lifted curls in just seconds. For big, bold and beautiful eyes, you can’t go wrong with this product.
When it comes to beauty, there are very few things that are too extreme to be considered. It is all about looking good but even with that in mind, the thought of bringing something hot close to the eyes can be quite scary. What if you rip your lashes out or worse, mistakenly drop the device on your eyes? Well, that is one way to look at it.
The heated eyelash curler is safe on your eyelashes and knowing how it works might just be what you need to give you the confidence you require to use such devices.
Heated eyelash curler is a device that helps you create natural-like curls for your lashes using heat. There are clamp-style and wand heated eyelash curlers, the latter being the perfect choice for creating a natural curve.
The clamp or wand on the device can be heated up to a safe temperature before you use one. One main difference that exists between them and other types of eyelash curlers is that they have clamps that can be automatically heated and the curls they produce tend to last longer.
A lot of people do not realize the beauty behind using heated eyelash curlers until they are tired of using traditional curlers. More so, you do not get the same result if you use a regular curler that you heat using a blow dryer.
This is because of the unique way the heated curler helps you get that fairy-like curls; the clamp or comb of the curler is the part that gets heated. It is this part that you place close to your eyelashes and it helps you make sure your lashes are straightened out before curling them.
To get a dramatic bend along your lashes, you can also apply your mascara before using the heated eyelash curler. Some of them use batteries that need regular changing while others can be charged. So you see, it is not scary at all and with just the barest amount of caution, you will not get your eyelashes to fall out.
With a heated eyelash curler, you get a lot of benefits both for your lashes and the appeal of your face. Some of these benefits include…
• You get to create lashes that are long-lasting, beautiful and curly.
• Your eyes would look bigger and more appealing.
• The risk of your lashes falling out is lower compared to using other lash curlers.
• The heated eyelash curler works automatically so you do not need to hold a candle to the tip or use a blow dryer to raise the temperature.
• You get healthier lashes using heated eyelash curlers.
Just like any other device, some certain drawbacks come with using a heated eyelash curler, which are:
• Prolonged use of a heated eyelash curler or excess heat can damage your eyelashes, causing them to break or fall out. This can be easily avoided if you proceed with caution.
• Some heated eyelash curlers require batteries to work so you might need to replace their batteries continually.
If you use a heated lash curler the right way, it will soon fall into the list of your favorite beauty tools. Here is how to use a heated eyelash curler.
Step 1: Find the Best Heated Eyelash Curler
Before you start curling your lashes, you need to make sure that you get the best heated eyelash curler that fits your eyes perfectly. If you have the typical eyes, then you can use just about any curler. But if you have small eyes, you can get a mini heated curler to help you get the perfect curls. A clamp-style curler will also be best for getting a C-curl, while the wand-style curler is ideal for getting an extra bend on your lashes.
Step 2: Pre-Clean the Curler and Test It
Do not use soap and water to clean your heated curler; instead, run a cotton swab with a bit of alcohol on the part that touches your lashes. Do this to remove all the residue along that part.
If your heated lash curler uses a battery, then you need to insert the right type before you begin; it might also be the type that needs to be charged. After doing this, read the instructional manual and turn it on.
When you finish heating the curler, lightly test it with the back of your hand to make sure it is not too hot. Always remember to do this before applying it to your eyelashes.
Step 3: Use It to Curl Your Eyelashes
• Starting from the roots, gently clamp the heated curler on your lashes for about 2 to 3 minutes.
• If you are using the wand-style, then begin from the roots and curl up slowly for about 10 to 15 seconds. Tilt your lashes in the way you want them to go and hold for another 10 to 15 seconds.
• Repeat the process over and over again until you get the perfect result.
• To get natural curls, start crimping your lashes at the base and stop just before you get to the tip.
• For ‘C’ curls, brush your lashes form the root and hold the heated eyelash curler at the tip for a while.
Photos via @thesaraengel, @beautsoup, @huemakeup