Attention last-minute shoppers, the clock is counting down to purchase the perfect holiday gift! If you’re racing to finish your holiday prep, there’s no need to fret. Target hopes to alleviate some of the season’s stress with its same-day services and significant discounts.
Ahead of Super Saturday, Target announced that shoppers could get all their holiday purchases just in the nick of time through its same-day fulfillment services.
According to the retail giant, customers can still order online on Christmas Eve by 6 p.m. local time and use Order Pickup and Drive Up to snag items — even without having a Target Circle membership. Customers also have the option of Same-Day Delivery with Shipt to secure gifts by 4 p.m. local time.
“Our stores nationwide are well-stocked, staffed with the best team in retail,” said Mark Schindele, Target’s Executive Vice President and Chief Stores Officer, via press release.
Ahead, learn more about the epic deals on thousands of new and trending gifts and everyday essentials from Dec. 17-18.
Top deals running through Dec. 17 include:
- 30% off clothing and accessories, excluding basics (Dec. 16 and 17 only)
- 30% off shoes for the family
- 30% off matching family sleepwear
- 30% seasonal décor and trees
Top deals running Dec. 18-24 include:
- Buy one, get one 25% off beauty gift sets
- Up to 50% off seasonal décor and trees
- 30% off Wondershop pet apparel
- 40% off men’s seasonal apparel
- 40% off select women’s sweaters
- 30% off All in Motion fleece for the family
- 5% off all pre-paid gift cards with the use of a Target RedCard
According to Target, 75% of the U.S. population lives within 10 miles of a Target store, so there’s more than likely a store nearby that’ll help you save money while crossing off those last-minute items from your lists. So, take a deep breath, get cozy with your loved ones, and indulge in the most wonderful time of the year.