True love doesn’t require expensive price tags, but when you can afford it, price often upholds quality and can mean that your Valentine’s Day gift for her will always be a favorable reminder of your affections. Choosing from the wide array of Valentine’s Day gift ideas available can be a daunting task, to say the least, and we want to help you find that perfect gift! If your Valentine is into fashion and beauty products, consider the variety of options on this list to be the well vetted list version of anything she could want.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her 2021: Contents
- 13 Coolest Valentine’s Day Fashion Gifts for Her 2021
- 11 Best Valentine’s Day Beauty Gifts for Her 2021
- Tips for Making Your Sweetheart’s Valentine’s Day Memorable
If you are still looking to impress and realize that time is running short, check out the following fashion-related Valentine’s Day gifts for her.
1. Gucci Farfalla Card Case
Supple leather and the double G Gucci logo are complemented greatly by the accent of a gilded and sparkling butterfly. With the design being curated as just enough to admire, not enough to distract, this is the perfect piece for the fashion savvy Valentine who prefers to carry her cards in hand. Order one for your Valentine from Nordstrom just in time for Valentine’s Day!
2. Black & Brown Crystal-Embellished Belt
Accessories are the final touch on an impeccable look. Help your Valentine complete her look with a crystal-embellished belt by Black & Brown that’s so hot right now. As Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her go, this one is both practical and beautiful, a perfect combination to show how much you care. Order this belt for your Valentine from Net-a-Porter!
3. Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers
In pink and silver with sparkling silver laces, your Valentine can be on the go in a practical and stylish set of Golden Goose sneakers. These Italian-made low-top sneakers feature a textured weave fabric in bright pink that will hold the shape and color no matter how much running around they endure. Order a pair from Shopbop as the perfect Valentine’s gift for her right away!
4. Mansur Gavriel Mini Bucket Bag
The cult loved Mansur Gavriel bucket bag can now be purchased in a smaller version for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift idea – practical, useful, stylish, adorable. The soft pink color is right on theme with Valentine’s Day. The leather is high-quality and durable with a beautifully rendered rose pink color that is designed to last as long as the bucket bag does. Order this Valentine’s Day gift from My Theresa for your sweetheart!
5. Yves Saint Laurent Vintage Torsade Bow Earrings
If you’re looking for a one-size-fits-all-style Valentine’s Day gift idea, jewelry is a good, long-lasting choice. These gold-plated vintage earrings were made in France and feature clip-on backs to evenly distribute the weight. Order these vintage beauties from Farfetch and let your fashionista Valentine enjoy a vintage jewelry option that will definitely garner conversation!
6. Studio Pia Raina Lingerie Set
Though often considered to be a self-serving gift from the gifter, if your giftee loves luxury lingerie, the Studio Pia Raina piece delivers. The design is gorgeous, flattering and completely see-through, while offering enough support for comfort. Should you decide to expand on your gift, there is a matching panty and garter belt to go with it. If your Valentine’s Day gift choice is lingerie, you can’t go wrong ordering the Raina piece from Journelle.
7. Alison Lou Heart Stack Ring
When you want to pop up in her thoughts throughout her day, the best way is to put a little reminder where she’ll always see it – so why not her finger? These 14-carat stackable gold rings are simple, chic and beautiful enough to be worn all the time and remind her that you care as she goes about her day. The rings come in two colors, violet and tomato – both are gorgeous and both are available on Shopbop.
8. Saint Laurent Loulou Sunglasses
Help your sweetie look calm, collected and cool and get bonus points for protecting the eyes you love to stare into with the Saint Laurent Loulou sunglasses. Chic and stunning, these pink sunglasses were made in Italy to provide 100% UV protection without sacrificing style. Order hers from Forward in time for Valentine’s Day!
9. Rosantica Faux Pearl Hair Pins
Hair pins are incredibly trendy right now with special mention for decorative designs making this a great Valentine’s Day gift idea for her! The Rosantica gold tone faux pearl hair pins are designed to resemble antique trinkets made of gold and pearl and come in a set of three. Designed to pin and hold hair stylishly in place, these handmade pins are an accessory that can be worn anytime. If these would work for your Valentine, order them for her from Net-a-Porter in time to for your upcoming date!
10. Fendi Vintage Quartz Wristwatch
Spouting sonnets about the value of the time you have spent together might be more impressive with an actual timepiece, like the Fendi vintage wristwatch. Give her a useful reminder that you value every minute (and help her be on time) with the vintage accessory that will continue to last through the fads as a trendy timepiece by a great fashion house. You can order the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for her from Farfetch and still make it in time for your next date night.
11. Bedhead Busy Bees PJ Set
Give the gift of comfort for Valentine’s Day with the Bedhead PJ set in pink. It’s on theme and incredibly comfortable. Give the Valentine’s Day gift for her ultimate relaxation and regeneration. The pajamas feature a set of busy bees as the print, and the soft 100% cotton set also features everything you could want to sleep in. Order her a pair from Shopbop and be the Valentine that appreciates her at all times of day and night!
12. Undivided Red Shorts by Keepsake
An iconic clothing item can be different for each person, but the rouge color and satin finish of these shorts will put them right in that category no matter who they are. Buying something red or pink isn’t enough – it is the style that makes the impact. The pleated details and impressive color will garner plenty of compliments on your Valentine’s date night. Grab a pair for her from Revolve and add more style to her closet this Valentine’s Day!
13. Rotate by Birger Hot Pink Dress
If your fashionista is a fan of testing out emerging designers and a shock of hot pink, consider the Rotate mini dress by Birger Christensen. Avoid the embarrassment of being outdressed or even worse, matching someone else on your date with a dress that is sure to stand out and stand alone even in a room swirling with pinks, reds and hearts. The wrap detail and puffed shoulders work beautifully with the surplice neckline and surprising shorter length. You can order the dress from Moda Operandi.
Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the woman who loves beauty products are easy to come by – but if you aren’t familiar with the beauty products’ space, it can be overwhelming trying to choose the right thing. We know! Everyone starts somewhere and we had to learn what products were better in terms of quality of use and final results.
Here are the most highly rated collective favorites that have been tried and tested. Any of the below-listed 11 items are a foolproof amazing gift that you can give to your Valentine for a bit of beauty and luxury that she can really enjoy.
1. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Set
A Valentine-themed pink Flowerbomb set by Viktor&Rolf showcases the floral fragrance with notes of bergamot and mandarin that was the first of their iconic offerings. The packaging is chic and upscale, while the scent set will carry your Valentine well into spring. The set includes the Eau de Parfum spray, shower gel, body cream, and deluxe mini Eau de Parfum. Order your Valentine’s Day gift set from Nordstrom or pick it up in store!
2. Huda Beauty the New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
An eyeshadow palette is a fantastic Valentine’s Day gift for your fashionable sweetheart, as it provides her with a plethora of options to create a new look every day. Give the gift of multiple looks to your Valentine with this palette that shows off 18 completely different shades that work together in innumerable ways. Show your Valentine that you support all her looks with this fun and beautiful eyeshadow palette full of different finishes, colors and nourishing ingredients like coconut oil and aloe vera. Grab one for her from Sephora just in time for Valentine’s Day!
3. Byredo Eleventh Hour Eau de Parfum
Give your Valentine a hand-crafted, warm scent designed by Byredo founder Ben Gorham. The ‘Eleventh Hour’ scent is built with a lasting base of cashmere wood and tonka bean, but the initial notes are bergamot and Sichuan pepper that lead into heart notes of wild fig, carrot seed and rum. The scent is warm and unexpected, leaving a lasting impression that will contribute to a lot of fond memories. Order a 50ml bottle for your Valentine from Net-a-Porter!
4. MAC Cosmetics Girls Qween Supreme Palette
MAC Cosmetics palettes are always something of a dream. This palette includes eight pressed powder eyeshadows in various finishes like smooth pearl, foiled shadow, satin shine and a creamy matte. There is a new opalescent highlighter included that is dreamily lightweight. The color payoff will always be outstanding with MAC, making this palette a perfect gift for your Valentine. You can pick up or order this palette from Nordstrom just in time for Valentine’s Day.
5. Pat McGrath Labs LUST: Mini Matte Trance Lipstick Trio
If your Valentine loves an iconic red lip, but you’re unsure of exactly which shade, you cannot go wrong with Pat McGrath Labs mini lipstick trio. Each shade drapes rich, hydrating color on the lips for a well saturated pop with any look. The formula is ideally designed to give her everything she could ever want from a lipstick, from optical diffusers to healthy hydration. These lipsticks are so amazing that they were the winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award. Order or pick up the Valentine’s Day gift set from Sephora!
6. Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit
If your Valentine is a fan of Kylie’s lip kit, the matte liquid lipstick and lip liner Koko Lip Kit would work ideally for her. The pale pink color is a spot-on choice for Valentine’s Day and a safe gift that nearly anyone can appreciate. Order the kit from Ulta Beauty or pick one up in the store!
7. YSL Heart and Arrow Rouge Volupte Shine Collector Oil-in-Stick Lipstick
Give your Valentine the gift of French-made Yves Saint Laurent high-shine lipstick. This Valentine’s Day gift for her is designed to nourish while providing optimal levels of comfort and shine for lips. The formula is fantastic, and this particular lipstick is adorned with pink hearts with an arrow through them on a rose and gold gilded lipstick case that is perfectly on theme for the holiday. You can pick up or order your Valentine’s Yves Saint Laurent lipstick from Nordstrom.
8. Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy
Skincare is a great Valentine’s Day gift idea to give. Nourished, hydrated skin is healthier, and the Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy set is designed to reveal healthier, smoother, younger-looking skin. The kit includes six cult-favorite face masks to purify and hydrate the skin. You can order your Valentine’s mask set from Sephora just in time.
9. Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum
Santal 33 is a women’s perfume created by Le Labo that is perfect for not just your Valentine, but also you! For the couple that likes to share, consider this unisex fragrance designed to be reminiscent of the spirit of the American West and personal freedom. The scent is a brilliant blend of cardamom, iris, violet and ambrox, Australian sandalwood, papyrus and cedarwood to give the perfume the smoky, realistic mixture of the warm, wild west. Order one for you both from Nordstrom or grab one in the store!
10. Balmain Paris Hair Couture Rose Gold-Plated Boar Bristle Brush & Mirror Set
Balmain Paris Hair Couture’s spa set includes a handmade rose gold brush that uses long boar bristles for ideal scalp stimulation. This is designed to encourage hair growth and to close the hair cuticle to promote shine as well! The set includes a travel-sized mirror to match the brush and Balmain’s Silk Hair Perfume. The hair perfume is designed to nourish and provide shine and a light fragrance that lasts. Order your Valentine’s Day gift set exclusively from Net-a-Porter!
11. Benefit Homemade Hotness Set
This limited edition set of Benefit Cosmetics options are designed to promote radiant skin, minimize pores and stunning long lashes to complement your Valentine’s effortless good looks. The included mascara formula is designed to be long wear – no smudging or flaking. The Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder is a great accent for skin. The overall effect will only further enhance the beauty of your Valentine’s good features. Order or pick up this Valentine’s Day gift set in its gorgeous cake-inspired tin from Nordstrom today!
Maybe you and your Valentine are not able to be in the same city for this Valentine’s Day – perhaps one of you has to work. Any scenario is possible, but it doesn’t have to put a damper on the day you two want to do something special for each other. Check out the following Valentine’s Day tips and tricks to show your loved one that you’re just as much about being with them, as they are about being with you.
• Substitute the old school mixtape with a playlist on Spotify! Include the songs that both of you love and anything that reminds you of them and vice versa. You can set it to be private, for just the two of you. The Valentine’s Day gift of good music can be used over and over in hundreds of different scenarios that will be deeply appreciated, and let’s be honest – it is very “Awww”- inspiring.
• If you are both busy, choose your own Valentine’s day and celebrate then (you can avoid all the other couples as well, which has its own particular appeal.)! You can even plan a trip to meet up and enjoy yourselves out of town for a completely different experience.
• Send your Valentine a romantic dinner from their favorite place – Seamless, Postmates, Grubhub and UberEats are glad to help out with this! Whether they are stuck at the office or you are, you can set the meal up in advance to make sure it is delivered on time. You’re sure to get a reply as soon as they receive it! If needed, have the meal delivered a few minutes after you both make it home so it is one less thing to worry about on a busy day.
• If you’re currently in an LDR, consider going to the movies in your respective locations. It will give you something to discuss when you talk later and be almost as much fun as if you were able to go together.
• Pre-record a scavenger hunt and make each item found part of a care package of their favorite things.
• If you’re buying flowers – only buy the refrigerated ones! They will last longer and be overall of better quality. If you don’t order from a florist, picking them up from a grocery or warehouse where they are kept cold is the best backup idea.
• Build anticipation for Valentine’s Day! Sure there are decorations everywhere already, but make it personal. Let your S.O. know to save a time slot or even the whole day for the two of you. Leave a few notes or drop a few hints whenever you can. Set a reservation at your favorite place, plan the date out together!
• Buy your Valentine a subscription to their favorite subscription box! They’ll be reminded of your consideration all year.
• If you spend all of your time out and about and really want to spend time alone at home with your Valentine and vice versa, set up a special evening at home. Even if you order in, even if you want a movie at home, set up a picnic or transform a space for a different feel to enjoy your time together in.
Valentine’s Day can be a lot of pressure if you are unprepared, but don’t worry about it! Go with your gut, you know your significant other, and all it takes is one kind thought that you can expand on. If you come up with something that you think others might like as well, let us know!
Photos via Instagram