This post may contain affiliate links.
You don’t have to be a girly girl to wear pink sneakers! Pink trainers are our favorite way of rocking the retro and chunky sneaker trends in a different way from everyone else. They’re light and sporty, so they have the same impact as white sneakers, but they’re also much more fun and cheerful!
We’ve selected the best pink sneakers you can buy online, from both luxury designers and more affordable brands, spanning a wide range of styles and shades. With so many options, you’re guaranteed to find a pair you’ll love! We then have a few stylish suggestions so you can feel confident in your pink trainers.
Women’s Pink Sneaker Guide: Contents
19 Best Pink Sneakers & Trainers for Women to Get
From modern and sporty to casual and vintage, we’ve found all of the coolest pink sneakers for every style and aesthetic.
1. Gucci Tennis 1977 Canvas Sneakers
These gorgeous Gucci sneakers channel the ‘70s but with a pink twist. Their upper is made of textured pink fabric with signature Gucci canvas stripes on the side. The white rubber sole is straight, so they’re great for looking chic day-to-day, but they might not be comfortable enough to exercise in. Buy them from My Theresa!
2. Reebok Classic Lace-Up Sneakers
You can’t go wrong with a pair of Reeboks! They’re comfortable, with a bright white chunky sole that cushions the foot perfectly. The bright pink color of the smooth leather upper really pops, as well. Despite being on the thicker side, these are still low-tops, so they do a nice job of elongating the leg. They’re available at Shopbop.
3. IRENEISGOOD Graphic Print High-Top Sneakers
This design channels the silhouette of high-top Converse shoes, but with a really playful twist. The pink fabric they’re made of is printed with multi-color unicorns, and the rubber sole is clear, which is not typical. Their style is quite American, but they’re made in Italy with artisan expertise. Get them through Farfetch!
4. Adidas Originals SC Premiere Suede Sneakers
This is a different retro take on pink trainers. The upper of the shoes is made of soft suede in a powder pink shade that’s subtle and perfect for an earth tone-heavy wardrobe. They’re casual and understatedly chic, and their gray soles don’t take away from the warmth of the design. Pick them up from My Theresa!
5. Common Projects Original Achilles Pink Sneakers
These blush pink shoes exude a softness that is hard to resist. They have a shiny upper leather that blends in well with the rubber sole, so they appear totally monochrome. This makes them an easy addition to a lot of different looks, including ones that involve color blocking. You can order them from Net-a-Porter.
6. Fendi Promenade FF Canvas Sneakers
These pink sneakers are clearly made for Fendi fantastic. The canvas upper is covered in the FF motif in a pink-on-pink design that’s not too in-your-face. The transparent rubber soles are quite unique, in contrast, especially because of the rounded part that goes over the front of the shoes. Find them at My Theresa!
7. Stella McCartney Stella Logo High-Top Sneakers
If it’s important for you to only buy vegan, Stella McCartney shoes are a safe choice, although they’re truly stunning enough for anyone to own. They have a high-top design reminiscent of old-school All-Stars, with the Stella McCartney logo printed in black around the back part of the sole. Shop for them on Farfetch!
8. Balenciaga Triple S Clear Sole Logo-Embroidered Pink Sneakers
If you want a pair of pink trainers that cannot be ignored, go for these intense fuchsia Balenciagas. Their color is vivid and loud, but the design itself is also attention-grabbing! They’re very chunky with a massive cushioned rubber sole. Purchase them from Net-a-Porter!
9. Last Fresh Sneakers
If you love the canvas sneaker look but prefer a low-top design, these are a lovely choice. The baby pink upper is mostly concealed by the high, textured rubber sole in white and the rounded toe, so they’re also nice if you don’t want an overwhelming amount of pink in your shoes. Grab them from Shopbop!
10. Moncler Linda Leather Sneakers
A little retro but also entirely unique, these shoes are a lovely way of combining both subdued and bright shades of pink. These leather low-tops are color-blocked, with the back half of the upper a vibrant hot pink and the front a softer powder pink. The Moncler logo in gold across the sides helps to marry the two shades nicely. They’re sold at My Theresa.
11. Golden Goose Ballstar Distressed-Effect Pink Sneakers
If your style already includes a few pairs of ripped jeans or doctored T-shirts, we think these shoes could be a nice addition. These hot pink sneakers from Golden Goose have an edgy vibe thanks to a black paint-splatter effect over the front and a distressed-looking sole. Otherwise, they’re pure vintage charm with a suede upper and a star design on the side. Get them from Farfetch!
12. Prada Logo High-Top Sneakers
This Prada creation is a fashion shoe through and through – don’t be fooled by the high-top design! It’s a nice shoe option if your wardrobe includes a lot of blues since the powder pink of the upper is a cool shade, not to mention that the navy blue of the rubber sole and the laces will also match with a lot of blue-heavy outfits. You can buy them at Nordstrom.
13. Marni High-Top Canvas Sneakers
Marni always delivers the quirky vibes! These vintage-style high-tops are very classic, but there are a few street style touches that make them unique, like the line of black between the sole and upper and the purposefully messy Marni logo at the rear. We think they’d be great worn with a longer dress! Get them from Farfetch!
14. APL: Athletic Propulsion Labs Techloom Breeze Sneakers
These super-light running shoes are made for an active lifestyle, but their monochromatic powder pink design makes them wearable in any situation. They’re made with a technology that allows the upper to be extremely breathable, so they keep your feet cool and dry at all times! They’re available at Revolve.
15. Keds x Kate Spade Kickstart Logo Foxing Sneakers
This is what happens when a designer like Kate Spade partners up with a sporty brand like Keds. These stylish shoes offer a great pink and green combo that’s very fitting for the coming seasons. The low-top design feels a little retro, especially with the addition of a light floral pattern over the soles. Pick them up from Shopbop!
16. Loewe Ballet Runner Sneakers
These suede sneakers have a vintage feel, with an unusual design inspired by ballet shoes! They have an almond-shaped toe box, which helps to elongate the leg and a super-slim sole that ensures they remain nearly weightless. The different panels of pink suede, leather, and fabric allow for texture variation and ensure that these pink sneakers will pair well with a lot of looks. Order them online from Farfetch!
17. Champion RF Pro Runner Sneakers
These sporty running shoes have a modern feel, with a textured sole and mesh panels in the fabric upper. They’re truly utilitarian with a design that supports the feet during running while also keeping things cool. The color combination of baby pink, white, and tan at the sole is versatile and soft. Find them at Shopbop!
18. Valentino Garavani VLTN Open Low-Top Sneakers
These stunning pink trainers from Valentino combine the retro vibes of a cushioned low-top shoe with the drama of magenta. The smooth leather upper feels luxurious, and the luxury is only enhanced by the VLTN logo printed on the side. The rubber sole is a little thick, so they’ll even give you a lift. Purchase them from Farfetch!
19. Nike Renew In-Season TR 10
These pink trainers are made for intense activities, with an extra-cushioned sole and energy-return design. As far as their look goes, they combine modern, sporty elements with color blocking in a cool shade of pink that leans towards lavender. We think they’d look best with chic leggings and other activewear styles. Buy them directly from Nike!
Pink Sneakers Outfit Ideas & Styling Tips
There are so many different ways to use pink sneakers to finish off an outfit, so encourage you to get creative! If you’d like some ideas to get started, we’ve got you covered.
• More vibrant pink sneakers in shades like fuchsia or hot pink are going to stand out more, so when styling them, remember that they’ll always be the focal point of your outfit.
• More subdued pinks are going to be a lot subtler, so you can add them to a lot of different looks with a lot more ease.
• Some shades of pinks, especially warmer blush tones that border on beige or off-white, can be styled as though they were neutrals.
• An easy but always fashionable look is to rock black skinny jeans with a black top and then allow the pink sneakers to be the statement-making part of the outfit.
• Pink trainers and lighter denim go beautifully together, so when in doubt, put on your favorite light-wash jeans!
• When it comes to color combinations, pink is easy to pair with almost everything except for its base color, red.
• If you’re going to wear multiple pink items in your outfit, make sure that they don’t clash with your sneakers by matching the undertones of the pink. Warm blush shoes will fit with warmer shades of pink, while cool-toned pink shoes will work better with cool shades.
• For something a little more fitting for spring and summer, wear your pink sneakers with a flowy skirt or dress.
Photos via Instagram